residential Driveway & Walkway Deicing service
Our liquid ice control service will make your driveway safe this winter. It takes care of and removes any slippery spots so you can be assured that your driveway and walkways are save to walk and drive on.
Our deicing service can be applied to driveways that have had the snow removed and do not have a hard pack of snow already built up on the driveway.
We use a Liquid Ice Control Program
We offer a clear and odorless anti-icing pre or post storm treatment for your driveway and walkways. Our product has been tested and proven to be effective to -25F. We can treat driveways and walkways before or after a storm.
- Our product is non flammable, non corrosive and safe to use
- Our product is odorless and clear in color
- Removes snow and ice on concrete and brick
- Removes snow and ice on sidewalks, walkways and steps
- Removes snow and ice on decks, ramps, loading docks and parking lots.
- Removes snow and ice on driveways
- Removes snow and ice in hard-to-reach areas
Driveways that have been deiced
Driveways that have not been deiced
Compare left driveway (no deicing) to right driveway (liquid deicing service applied)
Deiced driveway in Baxter, MN
Liquid deicing service in Baxter, MN
How effective is it?
When applied before a storm it will not allow the ice and snow to bond to the concrete or asphalt. This makes post storm clean-up easy. With a natural fertilizer it is the environmental choice in snow and ice removal. When applied after a storm it melts and removes slippery surfaces down to the hard surface.
Here is why we use a liquid ice control service:
- Liquid products are better for turf, soil and ground water
- Liquids do not bounce off your target coverage area
- Liquid anti-ice applications do not "plow off"
- Liquids almost eliminate tracking into buildings
- Liquid anti-icing applications prevent ice bonding to pavement
- Dry salt stops working at 10-15 degrees F
- It takes 20 minutes for dry salt to start working at 25 degrees F